The Stagecraft Institute of Las Vegas school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Terms of Service
By accessing the web site at http://stagecraftinstitute.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Stagecraft Institute’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stagecraft Institute’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stagecraft Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Stagecraft Institute’s web site are provided “as is”. Stagecraft Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stagecraft Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stagecraft Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stagecraft Institute’s Internet site, even if Stagecraft Institute or a Stagecraft Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Stagecraft Institute’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stagecraft Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stagecraft Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stagecraft Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stagecraft Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stagecraft Institute of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Stagecraft Institute’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Estimated shipping delivery times:
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- World: 10-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. For each country the customs policy is different, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
If your order didn’t end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
First check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, though we’d be happy to send you another order to the correct address, it will have to be at your cost.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at email@example.com noting your order number. We’ll see what can be done.
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged, then please get in touch with us within a week’s time!
If you’re unhappy with the size you’ve received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it’s possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we’ll get you sorted out.
If you’d like a different size, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know what your next steps are.